While Albertsons has always had a coupon policy there were a few things missing in it which was allowing all locations to use their own discretion as to how to handle them. One of the questions I get all the time is about using two coupons on a B1G1 Sale; For the longest time this really depended on your location. Thanks to Albertsons making some changes to their policy this is no longer a question. I am very happy to inform you that Albertsons has added to their coupon policy that you can indeed use two manufacture coupons on a B1G1 Sale! Be sure you print this policy and keep it in your binder in case you need it, I’m sure it might take a bit for those locations that were not allowing this to get on the same page.
Albertsons Twice the Value Coupon Guide lines (taken directly from Albertsons Site)
- We allow 3 transactions in a row
- Customers may use a Catalina from the first order on the 2nd and 3rd orders
- We accept all “Do not Double” coupons with TTVs (Twice the Value)
- TTVs (Twice The Value) can we take them with another store coupon?
- – No, TTVs say “store Coupon” on them and we cannot take them with another store coupon
- –Example – 11/14 ad – Tillamook Cheese 3.99 on store coupon, can use a manufacturer coupon with this, but not a TTV coupon
- Cash back will not be given for items
- Can we take 2 manufacturer coupons on a buy one get one free promotion?
- –Yes, one manufacturer coupon per item-even if the one coupon says free, or there is a big BOGO promotion