Baked Hasselback Potatoes
What is really funny about these potatoes is that there is nothing fancy or hard about them,
just by cutting and cooking them a bit different makes them look so fancy!
Hasselback potatoes remind me of a blooming onion,
these are really fun to pull apart and eat.
No manners here!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Potatoes of choice ( used red potatoes for these ones)
- Olive Oil
- Toppings of choice
- For these ones I used:
- Fresh Chives
- Asiago Cheese
- Kosher Salt
- These would be yummy to make a twice baked potato version!
WHAT TO DO:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil
- optional, I just like easy clean up!
- Slice potatoes very thin, making sure you do not cut completely through the potato
- You want all the slices to still be attached at the bottom
- Once sliced, place on the cookie sheet and drizzle with Olive Oil
- Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper, trying to get in between all the slices
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown and the edges are crispy
- Sprinkle with cheese and other toppings of choice
- Continue to bake until the cheese has melted