I ALWAYS GET SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT
WHERE THE TEST MARKET IS. SO I THOUGHT WE COULD RECAP IT
QUICKLY SO THOSE WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF IT WILL BE.
ONLY WALMARTS FROM ONTARIO, OREGON TO MOUNTAIN HOME, IDAHO
ARE TEST AREAS & HAVE APPLIED THESE ADDED RULES
THESE NEW CHANGES WILL BE ACTIVE THROUGH DECEMBER 2012!
BE SURE TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL POLICY WITH YOU ALSO
AS IT STILL APPLIES AS WELL!
There are two things that are happening in the Test Market and no where else:
- Double Coupons – Walmart will match any competing stores double coupon event or accept any competing stores double coupons within a 20 mile radius.
- For us in the test market this will include:
- Albertsons Doublers (must hand over the actual doubler)
- Ridley’s Double Tuesday (nothing is needed – just say you are matching this event)
- Kmart Double Coupon Event (same rules at Kmart are applied at Walmart)
- Competitor Store Coupons – Walmart’s regular Coupon Policy applies here; except the test market will also take Target Web Coupons for $off, no final price required. You can stack a manufacture coupon with a Target Web Coupon.
- If using an In-ad Coupon you must have the original from an ad. Internet printed In-ad Coupon will not be accepted.