This is such an easy, delicious and CRAZY CHEAP recipe to make.
For this recipe I used my leftover brined chicken from a few weeks ago.
After we ate the brined chicken, I put the leftovers in a freezer bag and stored away for
quick meal later in the month.
That meal was last night!
This is a perfect quick recipe I know your family will love as much as mine!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- leftover chicken (I had about 6 cups leftover to use)
- 1 Jar of Salsa, 16oz (Regular or Verde works ~ used verde for mine)
- 1 Taco Seasoning packet
- Flour Taco Shells
- Whatever topping you like to put on your tacos
- We used Guacamole
- Chopped Cilantro & Onions
- Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce
WHAT TO DO:
- Super Easy!! Put the chicken, salsa & taco seasoning in a crockpot. Turn to low heat and let simmer all day.
- When you get home from work, give the mixture a stir
- The chicken will shred for you. The more you stir the more it will shred!
- Heat up your shells and enjoy!