I had seen this recipe all over Pinterest, everyone swears it is amazing
and would make it over & over.
I had to give it a try…..I can tell you it was approved by every member of my family!
My teenagers said it was awesome…..
My husband said it was a recipe I had to add to every monthly menu plan…..
And my 3 year old daughter devoured an entire pork chop (I take that as it was amazing)
- 6 Pork Chops
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Packet
- 1-2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (depending on how much gravy you would like)
- Place all 3 ingredients into a crockpot.
- Add about a 1/2 a can of water (if you use 2 cans of cream of chicken soup), Or 1/4 a can if using only 1 can of soup
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
- I served mine with seasoned steamed broccoli.
- I think also fresh green beans or asparagus would also be great!