Dryer sheets & Softener where invented to coat clothing with a conditioner to
soften clothing, remove static & leave your clothes smelling great.
Even with coupons and sales Dryer sheets & Softener are still expensive.
Average price $2.00 for 32 loads or 80 sheets
Homemade Never Ending Dryer Sheets $1.30
I have been using these same 4 sponges & liquid for 3 months so far…..and still going!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Container with an airtight lid (grabbed out of my pantry)
- 4 sponges cut in half ($1.00 for a 4pk at the dollar store)
- 1 cup of your favorite fabric softener ($0.30 worth of fabric softener)
- 2 cups water (free from my tap)
NEVER-ENDING DRYER SHEETS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Mix the water and fabric softener into a plastic container.
- Add the cut sponges so they can soak in the mixture.
- When ready to use, squeeze the excess liquid from 1 sponge and place into the dryer with your wet clothes.
- Run the dryer cycle as normal. Once complete place the now dry sponge back into the container of liquid for use next time.
- Clothes smell good, are soft and have no static just like the expensive non-reusable dryer sheets.
Be sure to also check out how I save money on all my laundry needs:
While you are here, check out this FREEBIE that I love…
FREE Credit Card Knife! Grab yours here (while supplies last.)